RSS

Improve Room Interior Design bedroom bathroom

Monday, July 4, 2011

2011 pc theater home

read review more ....


this content not fitting for useful!
You have all the people straggling in that are late, fumbling around in the dark trying to find their seat, you have the whisperers, the plastic crinklers, the cell phone talkers ... I think you get the point. By the way, I didn't even mention the price of admission. Where I am from,
it costs about $7.50 US Dollars per person. Bring your significant other, kids or whoever else and thow in the cost of snacks ..... This is Big Bucks!

I don't go to the theater anymore, because now I have brought the theater to me. Yes, anytime I want to enjoy the movie experience (without the above aggravations), I simply change into my most comfortable lounging outfit and take the long trip down 13 steps into my gameroom , which I have transformed into a home theater. The advantages are unbelievable. I don't have to drive anywhere, worry about parking, or deal with annoying people anymore. If I need to stop the movie to use the restroom or fix a quick snack, I just pause the movie and go do my thing.Yes, I still need to spend money on movies, but the prices of DVD's have dropped
tremendously and you can find many good deals on used DVD's, which are just as good as a brand new one. Even the cost of a rental is at least half that of a theater ticket.

You can also buy and store music from many online music services and store those on your hard drive server.
Hard drive servers offer advantages over music files stored on a computer as well. Because they function like a traditional audio component, they are easier to use for many people. It is also easier to integrate them with touch screen based home control systems. This will begin to change as the popularity of multimedia PCs such as those running Microsoft XP Media Center Edition 2005 increases.

These units are many steps closer to delivering the long promised "convergence" between consumer electronics and computers. Multimedia PCs, also known as HTPCs [Home Theater PC] function as DVD players, personal video recorders (similar to a TiVO), and hard drive media storage.

They allow storage of digital photos for easy display on your TV or monitor. HTPCs can, of course, browse the net on your TV via your broadband connection. As hard drive storage becomes more economical and compression techniques become better, the storage of HD movies and HDTV programming will become commonplace.

0 comments:

Relate post