RSS

Improve Room Interior Design bedroom bathroom

Saturday, March 14, 2009

College Entrepreneur Pro or NOT

Man oh man! What Pandora’s box have I opened? I’ve been out of touch with business for thirty years! How can that be you ask? Well, when you are a dedicated teacher, and spend all your time since graduating high school in a classroom, it is easy.

I recently, in the last year and a half, have ventured outside of my classroom because someone shared something so powerful with me that I had to get involved. I am still teaching full-time, which makes becoming an entrepreneur in this arena challenging.

I am literally reeling with all the: join my social site, be an affiliate for that, get free info here, follow me I’m the mastermind, There will never be a better time, DO it now, cash funnels, too good to be true?, Hurry time is wasting, and Last chance offers hitting my in-box daily since awakening the internet and allowing it into my universe.

Not having been part of corporate America, ever, has been an eye opener for me. Many people ask me, “How do you work with those children day in and day out, year in and year out?” Well, I have to ask a similar question. How do you work with the incredibly frustrating masses that you come into contact with on a daily basis? I never realized people could be, and are, so rude, self-serving, and manipulative. Of course I am not speaking of any of my followers but rather, of those whom I try to educate and SLAM me for my efforts. I guess I have been blessed to have escaped this genre of the population for as long as I have, but now I must move in and among those whom I wish to help. I have supported my community for thirty years. Even when my own family moved away, I stayed in order to help the children and families with special needs. I would never do anything to mar my professional name in the education field yet some people actually think I would try to run a scam on them. I’m afraid I just don’t get it. I’ve even taken extra classes in personality traits and read How to Win Friends and Influence Enemies.

Not having a ‘warm’ market has forced me into Cold calling, approaching strangers, and attempting to ‘BRAND’ myself on the internet through social media and networking sites. Okay, I’m not a financial wizard, a real estate mogul, a retail sales or on-line marketing guru, but I do have true value to offer my clients and I know my product and its service benefits like the back of my hand because I walk the walk.

I have immersed myself in valuable training in order to be an expert in presenting myself and my products available services. I am prepared to teach others how to duplicate the system and create sales for themselves. Bottom line: If you would like to see if I can help you or someone you know contact me for an on-line appointment. The analysis is free. You will only lose about 1 hour of your time but may lose all of your debt as a result of that free analysis. You owe it to yourself and your family to take advantage of my opportunity. If it isn’t right for you, then at least you will have made a friend and we can part on those terms. If it is the answer to your prayers, as it was for me, then we can continue on and build a lasting relationship and celebrate with each other every time we see the power of my product at work for you.

0 comments:

Relate post